Korn GmbH will give a lecture and will be present with a booth.
This year’s GESTRA conference will be held under the motto: “Saving energy and CO2 – in a very practical way: With innovative technologies and proven solutions to sustainably efficient steam systems”.
The conference will take place at four different locations in Germany, starting on 06.06.2023 in Bremen at the Achat Hotel. The respective dates as well as the registration form can be found at: fachtagung.gestra-bremen.de
Korn will be on site with the lecture “Efficiency increase in boiler houses”. At our booth, we will also be happy to inform you about our sustainable solutions and products and engage in a professional exchange with you. We are looking forward to your visit!
The following lectures await you at the 21st GESTRA Conference:
THE TOPICS ON DAY 1
The right strategy for more sustainability
• Producing a demand-responsive power supply from wind and solar energy (Dornier Group GmbH)
• Steam from sustainable electricity with SteamVolt (GESTRA AG)
• Future energy supply through the development of sustainable site solutions (eNeG GmbH)
• Experiences with electric steam generators /Alternative solutions to fossil fuels (Georg Hagelschuer GmbH)
• Fluctuations in gas quality due to LNG and H2 injection into the public gas grid! (Walter Dreizler GmbH)
• Climate-neutral solutions for process and heating (Bosch Industriekessel GmbH)
THE TOPICS ON DAY 2
Improvements for optimum generator balance
• Increasing efficiency in boiler houses (KORN GmbH)
• Energy consumption and efficiency. Alternatives to oil and gas (Bosch Industriekessel GmbH)
• Fix & Ready! Gestras complete solutions for heat recovery (GESTRA AG)
• Future-proof firing solutions: innovative, efficient and low-emission (SAACKE GmbH)
• Reducing energy consumption, starting with water treatment (EnviroFALK GmbH)
• Sustainable energy, heat and steam generation (eNeG GmbH)